PDC Pharmacy is a subsidiary of Passavant Memorial Homes, a non-profit, human service provider with over 100 years of experience. PDC Pharmacy was established in 2000 to provide high quality pharmacy services that are solution focused and operationally excellent to the Intellectual Disabilities community. We believe that our core values, on which our exceptional pharmacy services are founded, create a superior pharmacy experience for our customers.
We understand every organization has its own unique needs that require special attention. PDC Pharmacy offers labeling, packaging, delivery, billing, and dispensing services to satisfy all the unique requirements of the ID community. To complement our services, we offer innovative technologies such as MedSupport, FrameworkLink and E-Prescribing. These web-based applications are solutions to improve communication, compliance, medication administration documentation, and reordering.
Here is an overview of what we offer:
- Experienced – Over 100 years of experience in the human services field.
- Focused – We focus exclusively on the Intellectual Disabilities community.
- Specialized – Specialized labeling, packaging, dispensing, delivery and billing.
- Knowledgeable – We know your regulations.
- Quality – Medication labels that always match the MAR and a company-wide 99.99% medication accuracy rating!
- Complete Coverage – All major insurances are accepted!
- Cost Efficient – Billing coverage checks…before delivery!
- Great Prices – Competitively priced prescriptions.
- Innovative – Web-based software for documenting medication administration.
- Free Delivery – No additional charges for standard deliveries or STAT orders.
- Accessible – True 24/7/365 emergency service and pharmacist reviews available.
- Customer Oriented – Dedicated Transition Team for new customers and in-service trainings available upon request.
- Plus – Online medication reorder, timely delivery, and the best customer service possible!
Contact us today to learn more about how our services can benefit you!