PDC Pharmacy customers can select any combination of traditional paper Medication Administration Records (MARs), FrameworkLink and/or eMARs to access their MARs.
If you are considering using or switching to an eMAR, there are a number of benefits that you may realize:
- Accessible…Always Ready and Available 24/7/365
- Work from Anywhere…Manage Med Admin Online
- Save Time…Intuitive, Easy to Use Interface
- Convenience…Accept Rx’s via the Pharmacy Interface
- Hold Staff Accountable…Email and Text Reminders
- Cut Costs…No IT Capital and Less Turnover
- Decrease Waste…Eliminates Paper MARs
- Reduce Medication Errors…greatest benefit!
There are a vast number of eMAR/eHR software companies that interface with PDC Pharmacy. Interfacing with your eMAR allows for information from PDC Pharmacy to be passed along directly to your eMAR, saving you the hassle of transcription and potential errors. Below is a current list of eMARs and eHRs that interface with PDC Pharmacy.
|Accuflo||CompuCare||MedTelligent by Alis|
|ADL Systems, Inc.||Daverci||Netsmart’s Avatar|
|Almsa||Epic||New Tech Computer Systems|
|American Health Tech (AHT)||Exactmed iMAR||QuickMAR|
|American Data-ECS||Extended Care PRO (ECP)||Optimus EMR|
|Answers on Demand (AOD)||HealthMEDX (Vision)||OmegaLTC|
|Blue Step BridgeGate||Imagin MedDispense||PioneerAMCS|
|Blue Step iMAR||iCareManager||PointClickCare|
|Bluestrata||LG CNS||Reliable Health EHR|
|Catalyst oneMAR||MDI Achieve Matrix||Sigma Care for LTC|
|cueSHIFT||Mediture by Cognify||Therap (Now available!)|
|Collian Healthcare||Med Management Tech||Yardi|
|Cantata Health, LLC||Medright by Emissary Technologies|
Contact us today to learn more about how our services can benefit you!